Your First Visit
From the first moment you walk in the door you will notice a level of caring and respect a notch above the rest. Dr. Galloway and Dr. Wilson have handpicked each staff member for their individual knowledge, technical and communication skills, and most importantly, personality. Bellevue dentists, Dr’s. Galloway and Wilson along with their staff take your dental care seriously. They deliver that care in a very relaxed and approachable atmosphere. Expect to learn more about your dental health in your first visit with us than you have learned in your lifetime.
To begin your first visit one of our staff members will compile your necessary medical and dental history. Dr. Galloway , Dr. Wilson and staff will then thoroughly examine your teeth. This will include a check for decay, complete periodontal screening, an oral cancer examination using a state of the art light called Identifi for early cancer detection. We will also complete X-rays of your teeth as needed, and complete a TMJ (temporomandibular joint or jaw joint) exam, bite analysis and orthodontic evaluation if necessary. As our hygienists and our dentists move through these various procedures we will be discussing our findings with you. At the completion of the dental cleaning, Drs. Galloway and Wilson will review your dental findings with you and together, we will create a treatment plan tailored to your needs and wishes. It is our objective to give you the information that you need so you can make objective decisions on the type and scope of dental care you desire.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
1. A list of medications you are presently taking.
2. Please bring us your dental insurance information so we may better serve you in processing your insurance claims.
3. Please let us know if you have had any X-rays taken in the last 6 months. If so we can assist you in getting these X-rays forwarded to our office prior to your appointment.
1. A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under the age of 18 at the initial examination visit.
2. Please alert our office if you have any medical conditions that may be of concern prior to any dental treatment. (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and/or joints, rheumatic fever, etc.)
3. Please alert our office if you are on medication, or require medication prior to dental procedures.